Wednesday 18 December 2013

Hrithik Roshan divorced with Suzanne

Hrithik Roshan divorced with Suzanne
Bollywood Actor Hrithik Roshan Friday announced that he and his wife Sussanne have parted ways after the latter decided to annul their marriage.
Hrithik said, “Sussanne has decided to separate from me and end our 17-year relationship. This is a very trying time for the entire family and I request the media and the people to grant us our privacy at this time. I do not wish this news to disempower my fans and the people about the institution of marriage in any way. I am a firm believer in this institution and respect and honour it at the highest level.”
He also added that, “I thank my fans for all the concern and prayers for my health. My treatment is going fine. I should be able to resume my life in every way very soon.”

The reason cited is Hrithik's closeness to his ‘Kites’ co-star Barbara Mori with whom he is still in touch with. The news has come just a few days before their 13th marriage anniversary. The duo tied the knot Dec 20, 2000 post the success of Hrithik’s debut film “Kaho Naa… Pyaar Hai”. They have two sons – Hrehaan and Hridhaan. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.