Wednesday 27 March 2013

"Go Goa Gone" movie trailer released






"Go Goa Gone" movie trailer released
I have never been on a social networking site.
Saif Ali Khan's new movie "Go Goa Gone" movie trailer was released on Tuesday. The movie is directed by Raj Nidimoru and Krishna D.K.The movie features Saif Ali Khan, Vir Das, Kunal Kemmu and Puja Gupta. The trailer has been appreciated by many fans online.
"I find the love and support of my audience very humbling. I have never been on a social networking site, but I know how vast and important the digital space is. I am totally excited that my movie 'Go Goa Gone' is trending. A big thank you for all the cyber love!" Saif said in a statement.
The movie is slated to release on May 10th.

click link below for trailer



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.